background

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party

Chris and I threw a small holiday party for some of our close friends. It was so great to be with such amazing friends around the holidays. Of course, Chris and I wore our tacky Christmas sweaters. I felt like an old lady, but it was still funny. We played a white elephant gift exchange game that generated some good laughs. With good friends and good company, you really can’t go wrong. We are so lucky and extremely grateful to have such wonderful friends.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh my, that sweater is for an old lady! But those shoes, those are not. Looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could have come too. Merry Christmas!

Ryan and Brindi said...

Hey guys! Glad you found our blog. We'll add you to ours also. We'll have to hang out again sometime soon. Have a great Christmas!