background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Couples Baby Shower

Chris and I helped throw a Couples Baby Shower for our good friends, Brennan and Asha Cox. Thanks to the Caldwells and Shelley for going in with us on this. It would have been difficult to do with out all of us chipping in together to throw a good bash. The shower was Luau themed, so everyone wore Hawaiian attire. It was fun to see the girls in cute dresses and the guys in their Hawaiian shirts. Themed parties are always my favorite!
This was my watermelon concoction for the shower. If you can’t tell that it’s a baby carriage, then I failed miserably.
We had dinner catered from Dickey’s BBQ and it was yummy!
Rachael and her precious son, Dylan. I wish I had one of those handy slings when Boston was a baby.
Chris, Brian, Leo, Adrianne and Brennan chillin' on the back porch. We spent alot of time outside. During the day, the guys played volleyball and bocce while the girls stayed in the A/C.
Asha is due August 4th and we are so excited to meet “Bella”. Asha makes pregnancy look good! I’m going to miss rubbing her belly. We wish nothing but the best for Asha and Brennan as they dive into parenthood in just a few short weeks!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute Shower! Great job!! You sure know how to make people feel special.
How come your eyes look Blue in the pictures?

The Fox Family said...

Do they? Eyes don't look blue to me. Hummm. I did have to edit some of the pics to correct red eye. I wonder if that's what you see.