background

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Courtney Visits Georgia

My sister came to visit us in Georgia! She stayed 5 nights and I spent 4 nights at my parents house so that I could be with her as much as possible. It was so great to be with my big sis again. She wasn't able to bring any of her kids with her and that was a bummer. I adore her kids!! Yet, it was nice to have her less distracted during her visit. We were able to play some board games without the interruption of our children. Thanks to Rhonda and Jim for watching Boston some for me so that I could spend some quality time with my sister.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan and Courtney said...

Loved it!!! Thank you for being with me so much of the time. It meant a lot, and so nice to not have the distractions of the kids for a change. I needed the re-charge. Although it's only been a couple weeks and I want a break again. I think I was too spoiled at mom and dads house and miss it. No spoilage around here... =)

mid said...

https://www.aceh.my.id/2020/08/susah-bayar-kta-di-masa-sulit-jangan.html