background

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stinky the Lion

It's heating up in Georgia. As it gets warmer, my shedding animals decide to free themselves from their pesky winter coats... all over my house. It drives me crazy! So this year, I decided to take my long haired cat, Stinky to Bubbles for a "lion" cut. I'm sure the lion "mane" looks alot more powerful on a purebread, but it still cracked me up just the same. His tail is by far my faviorite part. Too funny. All jokes aside, it's really helped cut down on the fur balls. I'm sold. Stinky will be getting this cut every summer.

4 comments:

nicole said...

What can we do about the pugs??? My house is covered in little pug hairs.

Courtney said...

The only + about having our 2 dogs is that they don't shed. I would go crazy too if they did, seeing how I don't like them anyway. Good call on the haircut. If it was Ryan's cat he would of gone all the was to the skin. He did that once when we were dating to his mom's cat as a surprise, but she didn't find the humor in it as much as we did.

The Fox Family said...

Nicole~ Ha! Ha! I know just whta you mean. You have twice the pug hair that I'm dealing with. You poor thang...

The Fox Family said...

Court ~ I wanted to go all the way to the skin but the groomer wouldn't do it! Stinky has "pink" skin and it will burn easily if he were to get outside. I personally think the groomer was just being lazy. :)