background

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is quite busy for us because we split the day with both sides of our families.
Round #1: Thanksgiving at the Vander Horst's house. YUMMY!
Barry, Chris and Mom filling their plates.
I love my mom and dad! My parents have the most breathtaking red Japanese Maple tree in their back yard and it's always at it's peak at Thanksgiving. Perfect for picture taking.
Gramma pushing Bossy on the swing. My parents use to push me on that same swing when I was a kid. Heartwarming.
Family pictures. We needed a good one for our Christmas card. I think we found a winner. :)
Round #2: Thanksgiving at the Marco's. We were so stuffed by the end of the day. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thanks for sharing Thanksgiving pictures with me. This is the holiday I miss my family most because I'm so thankful for them.
I love your family pictures too!!! BEA-utiful!!! Boston is the cutest!! and your long hair is so pretty!