background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Decorating our Christmas Trees

Boston is soooo thrilled! I got him a 3 foot tree just for his bedroom. It makes a very festive night light! He's accumulated ornaments over the years, so his tree is personalized to him. He has some "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornaments he was given in 2006, the Grinch, Thomas the Train, Lightening McQueen and various superheros. It's actually really cute. (for a tacky tree) He had a blast decorating it.

This is Bossy helping me decorate our true "tacky tree" downstairs. All of the random ornaments go on this tree. (my color coordinated tree is in my living room) Truth be told, my tacky tree is by far my favorite.

Mommy's little helper.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherri said...

How fun for Boston to have his own tree! And I agree, the tacky trees full of memories are my favorite too.

I loved your Christmas card!