background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We carved pumpkins with the Ross family on Halloween Eve.

We all had a great time and I hope that we've started a joint family pumpkin carving tradition.
We are so proud of our artwork.

Julie came over on Halloween to hand out candy for trick-or-treaters that dared to knock at my door. Thank you Julie for making it possible for me to trick-or-treat with Boston. You are the best!


I painted Boston's face because he refused to wear the Evil Jester mask. Apparently, I created a Jester MONSTER!


It didn't take long before Boston smeared his makeup.


Trick-or-Treating with daddy and a witch! (Gammi) Her costumes are always impressive.

Boston's friends where trick-or-treating in style. Their parents were pulling them behind their golf cart and they gave us a ride for a while. We got candy twice as fast!

Boston with his trick-or-treating buddies.



4 comments:

Courtney said...

Everyone looks great as usual!!! Miss you!!! Let's talk soon. I finally got free text on my phone, but have yet to send one. Londyn is always hogging my phone. I know how to reply though. I'm a little slow I know.

Courtney said...

I love how Rhonda's eyes caught the red eye in the flash. Looks cool.

Courtney said...

I've got the wig. Maybe one day we can be devil sisters together.

PRC said...

https://shorturl.at/tGITU