background

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

You may think I'm crazy to have so many Christmas trees in my house but I just can't help myself. The blue one in the middle is in our living room and the colorful one is in our formal living room so it can be seen from our front porch. And it just wouldn't be Christmas with out Chris's RedSkins tree. (well, at least for Chris anyway) Today I am taking down my Christmas decorations and it's so SAD! (and also time consuming) So, as we say good-bye to our lovely Christmas decor, I just wanted to pay tribute to what has helped bring us holiday cheer from the comfort of our own home. May you enjoy the year in storage 'till next December...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lillian J. White said...

Carey!
I just had to say hello! I love your hair short! You looks amazing (no surprise) and Boston is adorable....he looks much like you! Looks like you are doing great! Love and miss you!