background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Visiting my sister and her family in Santaquin, Utah

Chris, Adam, Ryan Courtney
Carey, Lucy & Londyn
Chris and I visited the Penhallegon family on my birthday. Londyn and Adam gave us a tour of their farm animals in the back yard. We had so much fun playing with the kids. My sister, Courtney made a yummy Lasagna dinner and 2 birthday ice cream cakes! Londyn, Adam and Lucy provided after dinner entertainment filled with dance, singing and instrument playing. I miss my sister and her family so much. It was a wonderful birthday present to be with them.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Nice Pictures!! Where was your little guy? I hope Ryan & Courtney get a camera soon so they will start posting to their blog!!!

Sherri said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! I keep meaning to call. It looks like you had great time in UT. Courtney's kids are so big. I can't believe we are missing each other just by a few days!

Suzy Q said...

Happy late birthday. I wish we could have seen each other. Thank you for always sending us a Christmas card. I love it. We haven't done a card because we don't have any kiddos. I think that those cards are a family thing.