background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snowmobiling at Daniels Summit, Utah

Chris and I went snowmobiling for the first time in our lives. I’ll never know why it has taken us 28/29 years to discover this enormous amount of fun. If I lived in a snow-friendly environment, you bet your butt that I’d own a pair of snowmobiles. Seriously, Chris and I had more laugh-out-loud, adrenaline rushing, heart pumping, wind in your face fun than we’ve ever experienced. And boy was that wind ever COLD! Chris’s iPod actually froze half way through the day! But we were having so much fun that it was easy to forget the nip in the air. The trails took us up to 10,000 feet high! We had beautiful views the whole way, but they were especially breathtaking at the summit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Dollar Fam said...

I'm so jealous. I love Daniel Summit! It is such a beautiful place. Looks like ya'll had a blast.

Andy Dollar