background

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good-Bye to the truck

We had such an unusual experience with the snowstorm that I forgot to write about another important event that took place this past weekend. After much deliberation, Chris and I agreed that it was financially best to sell his beloved 2006 Toyota Tundra. It was a beautiful truck with only 18K miles! It was with a heavy heart that we let it go. Poor Chris. I am amazed with his selfless act to give it up. The truck was his baby and it was truly moving to see him sacrifice something so important to him for the benefit of our family. I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful, understanding man. Chris, I PROMISE that we will get you a new (4-door) vehicle of your choosing once my car is paid off. I LOVE YOU!
Farewell...

No comments: