background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I LOVE Chick-Fil-A!

Jackson and Boston with the Chick-Fil-A cow. I feel the need to express my deep love and admiration for Chick-Fil-A. Any fast food establishment that wants to be successful should mimic the business structure and mentality that Truett Cathy has put in place for Chick-Fil-A. My kid is obsessed with Chick-Fil-A and requests to eat there frequently. He loves the nuggets, fries, Polynesian sauce and of course, playing on the playground after his meal. I love it because I can take my child to an inexpensive restaurant, yet receive customer service that far exceeds fast food standards. Children's place mats and sanitizing wipes are always available to accommodate OCD mothers, like myself. Kristina, Nicole and I took our kids there for lunch, and I love that the Chick-Fil-A mascot was there to play with the kids on a random Wednesday afternoon.

3 comments:

The Cersey Family said...

You forgot to mention the small cups filled with Cheerios set out for mothers with infants. Nicole and I were so impressed and happy that we were tempted to get up and kiss the nearest chick-fil-a employee!

Sherri said...

I wish Daniel could play there with your kids. I still have the picture you made me take next to my first free standing chick-fil-a.

nicole said...

I wish you had a picture of Boston's face when he first saw the cow. It was priceless :)