background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Boston's 1st hike up Stone Mountain


We bought a season pass to Stone Mtn Park and took Boston for his 1st hike up the mountain. He was so excited! He wanted to climb up every little boulder on the way up. He kept repeating the words, "hike, hike, hike". It was quite entertaining.
Chris and I were expecting to have to carry him up some of the way, but that little ball of energy hiked to the top of that mountain all by himself!! We were so proud.
After our mountain adventure, we went to the playground and then to the lake where we fed the ducks. It was a fun and exhausting day. Bos fell asleep on the way home. Poor little man was tuckered out!





Bossy and Chris chillin' at the top.



Just chillaxin'






What a HAM! OMG! I love this picture!


3 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

how fun! i can't believe boston hiked the whole way. great pictures! good to see u monday night.

Courtney said...

Every time I go to make a comment Blogger says, sorry, unable to complete your request. I'm trying.

Courtney said...

Oh, so now it works...arghhhh.
Anyway, I was just saying Great Job Boston on the hike. You little toughy!! I think I know right where that rock is on the mountain, having hiked it so many times. It's a great family hike. I'm glad you're enjoying spring--my favorite time of the year.