background

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Recapping the Spring


Chris and I at Piedmont Park. The weather has been so perfect this spring. We've taken full advantage of the beautiful weather before the typical Georgia heat and sticky humidity sets in.


Our cherry trees were gorgeous this spring. We were just a few days late with taking this picture. Wish we would have captured their full beauty while they were at full bloom. Next year...



Boston feeding his face instead of feeding the ducks at Alexander Park.




Happy Birthday to me. Chris took me out for my favorite - SUSHI! After our yummy dinner we checked into the Marriott in Atlanta where we enjoyed our "romance package".
















Our room package included brunch. Keith, Shannon, Dash and Thiggy joined us. Thanks guys for coming out and helping me celebrate my last birthday in my twenties. Next year, it'll be my big 3-0! Yikes!




Brent's happy birthday. The family all had dinner at Long Horn. I love this picture of Bossy and Brent. Boston LOVES his Uncle Brent.














Chris, Boston and Butters passed out on the couch. Too dang cute.

4 comments:

nicole said...

Pugs are the best snugglers :)

The Cersey Family said...

I love that picture of your boys passed out on the couch. Very sweet.

Courtney said...

Ok, you 2 can stop losing weight anytime now. Tell Chris it's Ok to start eating again. He looks so different. I love Boston in his spiderman hat. Those big brown eyes are to die for. Thanks for sharing. Miss you in my little world of baby spit up and crying, and living in my sweats. =) This first year too shall pass. =)

Ryan and Brindi said...

what a romantic birthday! sounds fun. i LOVE that cute pic where they are all crashed on the couch sleeping. i wish aiden would fall asleep anywhere like that!