background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's been going on

Fathers Day~

Man, I spaced it. I totally forgot my camera and have no pictures to add with this entry. To sum up, Chris got what he wanted for Father's Day - RELAXATION! He got to sleep in and watch TV until it was time to have dinner with his dad. Boston made him an adorable Fathers Day card, and I gave him a pair of real baseball pants to wear at our co-ed softball games. Chris and his family always take Jim to Golden Coral for Fathers Day dinner at Jim's recurring request. I went to my parents house and had dinner with my family. My grandparents also came and it was nice to be with the Vander Horsts and Warners.

Softball~

The Thundercats finished their last game of the spring season on June 18th but don't worry, we've signed up for summer ball. Apparently we all love the game so much that we are willing to expose ourselves to extreme Georgia heat and humidity. If you'd like more details on our fun softball league, visit the Thundercats blog at: http://thundercatsteam.blogspot.com/ (very special thanks to Kristina for taking the time to create and update the Thundercats blog. Jessica took some great pictures at our last game. Great job Jess! Can't wait for you to join our team.)

Fun in the sun~

Speaking of the Georgia heat, pool time has never been more appropriate. Luckily, I have friends in high places. Many of my friends have pools and fortunately for Boston, they have been generous with sharing. Boston LOVES to swim and improves every time we go to the pool. (well, with a little help from a floatation device :) If Chris and I ever move, a neighborhood pool will be a priority in our decision making.

Boston "swimming" in the Frailey's sweet pool /Megan, Lexi, Jackson and Boston

Posted by Picasa

No comments: