background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Boston's First Soccer Practice

Boston's first soccer practice was at 5:00 on Monday. What the duce? Why the coach thought 5:00 was a great start time is beyond me. I don't even get off work until 6:00! (Don't worry, we talked it out with the coach later. Turns out we aren't the only parents that were inconvenienced by a 5:00 start. It has now been changed to 6:00 PM) Luckily, Gampi just so happened to be off work that day and was able to take Boss Man to practice. Gampi was very sweet to swing by my office on his way to soccer practice so that I could wish my little man good luck. (that and Boston's cleats and shin guards are no picnic to put on. Either way, I'll take it!) Here 's me and my little soccer man at my work.
My work associates, Claudia and Amy got a "kick" out of my little stud muffin soccer man.
On his merry way to soccer practice. Look at those cute little shin guards!
Rollin' in Gampi's Trans Am.

1 comment:

nicole said...

You look like one hot mama in that first picture :)