background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mexico

Chris and I went on a super fabulous vacation at an all inclusive resort in Mexico with our friends, Brennan and Asha. We had the time of our lives! It was an experience of a lifetime, or maybe I should say, it's an experience that I hope to re-live repeatedly throughout my lifetime. An all inclusive vacation was the way to go.
This is me on the top bunk of a beach bed. Yes, that would be a bed on the beach. So perfectly relaxing. I experienced the best nap of my life on a covered beach bed as I slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of the rolling waves. Below are some more pictures of pure relaxation.
POOL TIME! The resort had 4 pools to choose from.
We'd wash the chlorine off with some salt water. The snorkeling was amazing! Brennan found all sorts of sea creatures on the ocean floor, Chris and I chased a HUGE sting ray and I had the pleasure of seeing a sea turtle! Apparently, there were barracuda hanging out near our beach, but we never ran into one. I can't say that I'm disappointed about that one. I just feel so fortunate that I was able to sneak up on a sea turtle. It didn't let me enjoy the moment for very long. Those bad boys are FAST!
Kayaking was my personal favorite.
We took a ton of pics. More to come in future posts.

No comments: