background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More Mexico

A storm blew in one afternoon for a few hours. The Foxs and Coxs made the most of it by playing our favorite card game - 500! Good times. No, GREAT times.
The resort provided different shows every night to add some entertainment to the evenings. Some were better than others. My personal favorite was the night of the magic show. Although, I'm pretty biased because the magician chose me out of the crowd to come up on stage to assist in one of his tricks.
I was amazed at how plentiful the area was with iguanas. They were almost everywhere you looked. We got some of them to eat right out of our hand!
Our everyday room service came with towel decorations. I was always so excited to come back to our room to see what different towel creature was waiting for us on our bed.

No comments: