background

Monday, August 9, 2010

Family and such

I left Bossy alone in the tub for just a few minutes and then he starts yelling, "MOMMY! Come look at what I did!" On my way to the bathroom, all sorts of crazy scenarios are flipping through my head of all the possible disasters he could have created while not under my watchful eye. To my relief, he had spelled his name all by himself and wanted to show it off. I was very proud of him.
Butters and Chris just hanging out. Doesn't Butters look thrilled?
Bossy and Nanny chillin' on the front porch.
Climbing
Nanny helped Boston climb one of the cherry trees in our front yard. She insisted it was time for him to learn. He had been trying to climb up it by himself for months, and this time he was successful with a little help from Nanny.
Boston and Grampa. So cute.

No comments: